Part 1, Chapter 2
- Fixed Channels dependencies.
- Bumped versions of Docker, Redis, Angular, Python, Django, Django Channels, and other Python dependencies.
- Renamed directories, Docker Compose services, and Django projects and apps to be more clear.
- Added instruction for creating admin pages.
- Changed unique Trip identifier from MD5 hash to UUID.
- Beefed up Docker instruction with a lot of new content.
- Added step-by-step guide (with screenshots) for using Google Cloud Platform.
- Replaced deprecated Angular Toastr package with new one.
- Added directory structure diagrams.
- Added more explicit code examples.
- Added more frequent test runs.
- Added more screenshots.
- Fixed confusing step in the "WebSockets" chapter.
- Added example code repo that includes tags for each part.
- Added a link to the taxi-app code repo in the course introduction.
✓ Mark as Completed