Microservices with Docker, Flask, and React
In this course, you will learn how to quickly spin up a reproducible development environment with Docker to manage a number of microservices. Once the app is up and running locally, you'll learn how to deploy it to an Amazon EC2 instance. Finally, we'll look at scaling the services on Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS).
- flask-microservices-main - Docker Compose files, Nginx, admin scripts
- flask-microservices-users - Flask app for managing users and auth
- flask-microservices-client - client-side, React app
- flask-microservices-swagger - Swagger API docs
- flask-microservices-eval - Flask app for managing user scores and exercises
Check out the live app, running on multiple EC2 instances -
This tutorial is powered by Real Python. Please support this open source project by purchasing our courses to learn Python and web development with Django and Flask!
Join our mailing list to be notified when version 2 is released.