Part 1, Chapter 2
Released May 3, 2023
- Upgraded to Flask 2.3 and Python 3.11.3.
- Updated database models and queries to work with SQLAlchemy 2.x.
- Fixed several typos reported by readers.
- Updated requirements.txt to manually add Python packages.
- Fixed setting the testing configuration in test fixtures.
- Updated the usage of the Alpha Vantage API based on recent API changes.
Released December 20, 2022
- Upgraded to Flask 2.2 and Python 3.11.
- Updated Deployment chapter to use Render instead of Heroku.
- Fixed several bugs reported by readers.
Released April 12, 2022
- Expanded Chapter 6 (Forms) to include server-side data validation using pydantic.
- Updated Flask-Migrate and Flask-SQLAlchemy usage to support SQLite database during development.
- Updated Deployment chapter based on issues with database integration.
- Fixed diagrams in Database Relationship chapter.
Released January 4, 2022
- Upgraded to Flask 2.0.2 and Python 3.10.1.
- Replaced Flask-Bcrypt with the werkzeug.security module.
- Fixed a number of bugs in code snippets reported by readers.
Released December 15, 2020
- Updated design of the Flask Stock Portfolio app.
- Fixed numerous bugs in code snippets reported by readers.
- Upgraded to Python 3.9.0.
Released August 24, 2020
- First release!
✓ Mark as Completed