Part 1, Chapter 2
Released April 12, 2022
- Expanded Chapter 6 (Forms) to include server-side data validation using pydantic.
- Updated Flask-Migrate and Flask-SQLAlchemy usage to support SQLite database during development.
- Updated Deployment chapter based on issues with database integration.
- Fixed diagrams in Database Relationship chapter.
Released January 4, 2022
- Upgraded to Flask 2.0.2 and Python 3.10.1.
- Replaced Flask-Bcrypt with the werkzeug.security module.
- Fixed a number of bugs in code snippets reported by readers.
Released December 15, 2020
- Updated design of the Flask Stock Portfolio app.
- Fixed numerous bugs in code snippets reported by readers.
- Upgraded to Python 3.9.0.
Released August 24, 2020
- First release!
✓ Mark as Completed