In this first part, you'll build a FastAPI app skeleton and learn how to set up a CI/CD pipeline for deploying it with Serverless Framework and GitHub Actions to AWS. After that, you'll model data to store it in DynamoDB, build the API, and protect it with Cognito.
- Develop an API with FastAPI
- Build a CI/CD pipeline on GitHub Actions for the serverless FastAPI API
- Model data to use with DynamoDB
- Set up Cognito
In part 2, you'll build and deploy a Vue application that consume your FastAPI API. You'll protect it with Cognito and set up a CI/CD pipeline on GitHub actions to deploy it.
- Build a Vue app skeleton
- Deploy a Vue application to S3 with a CI/CD pipeline on GitHub Actions
- Add authentication to your application with Cognito
- Build a Vue application that consumes your FastAPI API
In part 3, you'll first update some settings to make your application more secure and production ready. After that, you'll set up monitoring and learn how to search your application's logs inside CloudWatch.
- Set up a custom domain
- Disable CORS and public S3 access
- Search CloudWatch logs
- Track Lambda metrics in CloudWatch
- Set up alerting