Part 1, Chapter 2
Released June 7, 2021
- Upgraded to Python 3.9.5.
- Addressed an issue with Heroku and SQLAlchemy 1.4.x.
- Fixed missing test_update_user_duplicate_email.
Released November 25, 2020
- Upgraded to Python 3.9.0.
- Switched to a slim-buster-based Docker image for development mode.
- Added a quick note about debugging CI builds on GitLab.
- Refactored the route handler and associated tests for the PUT route.
- Added a fix for loading Swagger UI behind an HTTPS reverse proxy.
Released March 26, 2020
- Upgraded to Python 3.8.1.
- Replaced Flask-RESTPlus with Flask-RESTX.
- Added overview of the Given-When-Then test framework.
- Added a chapter on advanced continuous integration techniques.
Released December 31, 2019
- Upgraded to Python 3.8.
- Replaced Flask-RESTful with Flask-RESTPlus.
- Added info about pytest fixtures, parametrizing test functions, monkeypatching, and marks.
- Detailed how to run pytest in parallel with pytest-xdist.
- Added Swagger docs.
Released September 30, 2019
- First release!
✓ Mark as Completed