Part 1, Chapter 2
- Upgraded to Django 3.1.5 and Python 3.9.1.
- Switched to a slim-buster-based Docker image for development mode.
- Added a quick note about debugging CI builds on GitLab.
- Added into about not including a dollar sign (
$) in the secret key due to GitLab CI restrictions.
- Upgraded to Django 3.0.5 and Python 3.8.2.
- Added overview of the Given-When-Then test framework.
- Added a section to the Advanced CI chapter on moving the secret key to an environment variable within GitLab CI.
- Added an example of the finished project that uses a
ViewSetinstead of an
- Upgraded to Django 3.0.2 and Python 3.8.1.
- Added info about pytest fixtures, parametrizing test functions, monkeypatching, and marks.
- Detailed how to run pytest in parallel with pytest-xdist.
- Added notes about how to customize drf-yasg's generated Swagger schema.
- First release!
✓ Mark as Completed